Saturday, January 26, 2008

Uh...


As you all know, I have been slacking in my posting lately. My only excuse is that I have not bought a new paper towel dispenser to tell you all about. I will now attempt to do what Ashley and Sam have done and tell you some things that you might not know about me... I only do this because I feel it an obligation to keep my blog from decaying in front of our eyes. I can not promise 10 things. I think I will be lucky to get 5. Here we go...

1. I like to curl my pinky toes over my rings toes. I don't know why or how it started - and I can't explain it any better than that. It kinda bugs Ashley, but I like it.

2. Since we are all talking about weird TV shows - If nothing really good is on (I can't believe I am going to type this), I will watch MTC Cribs and LA Ink. I have even watched London Ink... and liked it. Do I have a problem? Cribs is a sweet show... I saw TO's house the other day - Holy. And Richard Branson's... Ridiculous. He has his own Island.

3. I am a mostly Blue personality type, I think. I can't really remember. But, I do know that my personality type is more like Homer Simpsons than any other character in that show - I took the test. My wife's most closely matches Mr. Flanders... figure that one out.

4. Weird hats drive me crazy - why would anybody wear something that looks like a smashed top hat? Who decided that those were fashionably acceptable? Why don't those people just move to England?

5. I love Mtn. Dew Code Red. I am not addicted, but that is only because fast food joints don't have it. If they did - I would be done for.

6. My fave Pizza flave is Supreme without the Olives. Meat Lovers comes in a close second.

7. I have reached the point now that when I see boys wearing girl clothes, like at school, I just laugh at them.

8. The first time I saw an IV started, I nearly passed out.

9. I enjoy watching Soccer... as long as it is either an International game (USA vs. Mexico or the World Cup, for example) or European.

10. I don't get hockey - or Canada.

There you have it. Fell free to poke fun, as you do so well. I got nothin' to hide.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Riley and I like MTV Cribs too, so I dont think you have a problem!

Tikes said...

If you tune into MTV ever, I think you have a discernment problem, but that is just me...

I remember that for the first few years of our married life, a song would come on the radio, and A-jo would ask me if I had seen the video to said song.....I replied "no" like 5,000 consecutive times until once I said, I would have to watch MTV, or some other show to watch the video, and I don't do that so....no.

Riley Alexander said...

Ahh it's good to see another lover of the code red. Back when "Stales" worked for pepsi, he would bring home all sorts of seasonal mnt. dew, all were tasty. Code red is my 2nd face. #1- Taco bell is the only place that has it, baha blast mountain dew. From my knowledge the only other place that has it on tap is heaven. Does that let you know how good it is?

Riley Alexander said...

I will also agree with you on the hockey. I only like the highlights on espn when they fight. My favorite ones are when somone gets knocked out. Except what makes me mad is they fight like girls. They are always holding each other's shirts. I would be like billy madison and take my skate off and....

Tikes said...

Baha Mtn dew tastes like dish soap...the only place you can get it is at Taco Bell....you are right...that does tell you how good it is...not good.

I agree with the Code red, it is the best flavored soda...closely followed by pepsi, Dr. Pepper, ginger ale, creme soda, root beer, apple beer, and regular Mtn. Dew.

I will tell you a few that do NOT make the list of good tasting soda...

Coke
Red cream soda
Baha blast mtn dew

Riley Alexander said...

Pepsi + Coke = the same thing except differnt colored bottles. Both taste good. Wait, no they dont. But atleast they aren't the next worst thing to put in your body next to pipe cleaner, wait... yes are.
Here is the list of how it really goes.
Baja blast (melted gummy bears)
code red
Grandpas root beer
Pitch black mountain dew
pinapple pop

That is a small sample.

Here's some really bad ones...

Any fanta besides orange. Coke, pepsi, club soda, and tab.

Keely said...

words cannot describe my love for dr. pepper, and red cream soda..i love it! I do agree with you riley on pepsi and coke tasting the same, and both sick.

Amanda said...

I watch LA ink if there is nothing else on too. And I think Tikes might have watched it with me a few times. I had an addiction to MT.Dew Code Red for about a month while I was pregnant. Random.

Riley Alexander said...

Does no one else like Baja Blast?! This is crazy!