Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Warning: Contains Michael Scott Humor...

Seriously Mom, you may want to just check the other blogs...

Our last day of class, one of our instructors decided that a big group therapy session was in order. He passed out papers that asked us "The thing that I will never forget about my experience in Nursing 2110 is..." We then wrote what we would never forget and handed them back.

You can imagine the many lame responses that were then read back to us. Think about 40 women at the completion of a two year project - most of the responses included something about either the 'wonderful experiences' had or the 'wonderful friend' that were made. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

Not all responses were incredibly lame. Some were pretty funny. I will now tell you of one that was potentially the funniest moments of my life.

My instructor read one response "I will never forget getting a big shot right in the butt by a nervous, shaky, and sweaty student."

My instructor then puts on his reflective face and says longingly, "Oh yes, I remember my first time..." then pauses...

Uh...

Now, many things happened at this moment. One was that in my head I reverted back to a now famous saying by none other than Michael Scott. I was not the only one that this happened to as those gentlemen around me and I exchanged glances and try not to burst into laughter.

My instructor then proceeds to tell the story of his first time... giving a shot that is... Wow.

2 comments:

Tikes said...

Nice to have you back?

May I ask what your response was?

Bnut's Bible said...

You've been gone this long and that's all you can come up with. Wow! Pretty impressive.