Thursday, December 11, 2008

Question of the day...

Question: Is there such thing as a stupid question, or just stupid people?

Many of you know how I love Christmas. My cohort in spreading Christmas Cheer (Ri-Bone) has been taking a lot of heat lately, but I am here to back him up with a wonderful Christmas memory to share with all of you. Hope you enjoy…

The month was November, the year 2004, I was young and confused. I didn’t know what was best for me. I was enrolled at BYU. Don’t worry – that only lasted one semester. Because of people like this…

We were sitting in a classroom waiting for our Physical Science lab to start when it started snowing. I can remember the excitement I felt as I was sure that the Christmas celebrations would start early. It was snowing the nice, big flakes. It was beautiful.

I was not the only one in the classroom that was excited. I did not voice my excitement, because I really didn’t care to talk to anyone in the classroom. I did however overhear this conversation happening very close to me…

Girl 1: “Oh look, it’s snowing.”
Girl 2: “Wow, I have never seen snow before – does it hurt when it hits you?”
Girl 1: “No, where are you from?”
Girl 2: “Arizona.”

The conversation continued, but I couldn’t continue to listen. Anyway, there you have it. One of the many fond Christmas memories that I have. If you are lucky, you may be blessed to receive more lovely Christmas memories.

16 comments:

Bnut's Bible said...

Classic Zooby conversation. Wow 2 posts in 2 days. Even if they are of questionable content, I guess it's better than nothing. Christmas blows by the way, I don't need any more christmas memories unless it involves something funny. Like you or someone else getting hit in the junk or slipping on ice in front of a large group of people. Something like that.

Bnut's Bible said...

Check that, 3 in 2 days.

Riley Alexander said...

Christmas blows by the way? BNut, dude you got issues. I for one will vouch that for Christmas to fully feel like christmas needs to be snowy, or atleast cold.

Riley Alexander said...

As for those zoobies, the best thign to do is just to stay away from them all together.

Unknown said...

Not all zoobies are like that, just the ones that go to BYU.

Unknown said...

and the ones that cheer for them......that are named B-nut.

Bnut's Bible said...

You really think I'm a zoobie P? Must be the way I dress and talk.

Riley Alexander said...

Maybe it's how much you bench.

Bnut's Bible said...

Because you're way tough huh....
Pansy. Aren't you the weakest of the bros?

Bnut's Bible said...

If I'm a zoobie for cheering for BYU does that make you a drunk, belligerent a-hole P?

Unknown said...

Yes, it would. At least I attended the University for which I take such abuse. It makes it all worth it.

Tobias said...

I hate Christmas too BNUT. Anyways no I do not think you are a real Zoobie...

Tobias said...

Hub by the way welcome back.. And by the way...Jrod is ripping you pecks!!!

Tobias said...

Hub.... are you in finals?

Tobias said...

I have a question of the day for you hub... Are you a non Blogging Gayo now?... Yes!!!

Tikes said...

Hub....Are you alive?