Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who is Lazarus?

No, I am not dead. No, I did not sustain life threatening brain trauma from dominating the turkey bowl... I am actually surprised that I am still living. You all know the depths of my laziness. You must understand that I have been relatively busy of late and thus have put blogging on the back burner. There were many a day that I felt I might actually collapse from having to actually work. I know, I know, blah blah blah... waa, waa, waa, but I am working around 60 hours a week and doing school another 15, so I have a decent excuse.

But none of that matters. I have neglected the updating of my blog for long enough. I am currently at the residence of Ri-Bone because Payson is gay. By the way, Comcast and Dish Network are gay as well. I will not even begin to explain... long and freaking stupid story. Oh, and insurance companies are gay too. Just so you know.

Bottom line is this, we have dish network at home. Awesome. We do not have the Internet, lame. I have one more paper to write that is due Friday and a final to take on Monday. I have done a little math and found out that I can still pass the class if I get 10% correct on the final, so no stress there. It really feels pretty nice.

This may be the single worst post of my career, but it is a post. If you would rather, I could post about super awesome stuff like girls soccer or about how I can now tell people "your mom" in sign language. But I won't. This post is over, I am back... for now.

3 comments:

Tikes said...

Welcome Hub...welcome back.

And girls soccer is only lame if you don't win 19 of 27 NCAA championships...

Example: Payson High School girls soccer=lame.

Hub said...

For the record, I like soccer, I even own a soccer game for the XBOX. 70% is pretty good.

Bnut's Bible said...

Life is not fair, the older you get the more this becomes apparent. Deal with it and quit your whining.