Saturday, March 21, 2009

Believe It!


Yes, you are jealous of me. I have been golfing. I snuck in a quick 9 before work. How did I celebrate this momentous occasion? Pre-round I made a trip to my favorite store... Uinta Golf. There I purchased my 2009 UGA Pass and an Odyssey White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter. Believe it. My wife is already in panic mode as my addiction to golf and buying golf accessories has not subsided, but increased in my absence of playing the game.

The putter is great, by the way, especially if you remember the story of what happened to my first one. Needless to say, I won't be using this for anything but putting.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

is the snow gone?

Tikes said...

For now....its supposed to snow again this weekend.

Hub said...

Totally beside the point, P.

Riley Alexander said...

If I ever get a new club it would be a putter. I'm thinking something similar to trafalga's ambidextrous rubber slab.

By the way, I'm awesome, ambidextrous is a huge word.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

so is anencephalic, but that doesn't make you awesome

Unknown said...

i went golfing the other day and it was about 85 degrees....i'm just sayin.

Hub said...

Way too hot. I favor the high forties with a wind chill bringing it down to a cool 35.

How is the scouting going down there? Is Ocotillo going to be my next victim?

Unknown said...

ocotillo will be your next victim if you are talking about beaver pelt divots. I noticed that it made your header for "the Hub". nice.

Bnut's Bible said...

Nothing is going to help your game out Hub. Not even a fancy new putter could save our horrendous stroke. I'm just sayin.... And Hub is right, 85 degrees is too hot.

Bnut's Bible said...

your