Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Caution: Extreme Disgust Ahead...



Lies, deception, deceit, filth, imposterness, poserness, and grossness. They are all adjectives for Wendy's new spicy barfinator. It was that bad. You all know that I am in love with the Jalapeno Burger from Carl's Jr. and that I love a little spice between my [hamburger] buns (on the way in (my mouth) - not on the way out [my butt - pooping flames]- OK, OK, I know what you are all thinking or have thought (and commented) about. What I said, in not so many words, was I like spicy hamburgers. I like to eat hamburgers with jalapenos on them. They are spicy and the meat and jalapenos are between hamburger buns. I do not like to poop fire. Therefore, I like spice (spicy hamburgers) in my mouth - I don't like spice on the way out (As Dr. P) commented on his blog - it sucks when your pooping molten hot lava = anyway.... So I am always on the lookout to prove that the JB from Carl's is the best. It has once again been proven.

Why did I wait so long to try the spicy grease glob burger? I tried the original baconator many moons ago and nearly died from atherosclerosis. My arteries were clogged 35% within 5 minutes. Even I thought that it was too much bacon. Did I finish it? Of course, but I will never try it again. So with the past experience I was very hesitant to try the new one. But the temptation was too strong. I succumbed. The fall was great indeed, my friends.

The bun was soggy with grease. No joke. The jalapenos were just hot. No taste - I HATE that - all it means is low quality jalapenos. How dare they?! The kicker is that they put this sauce on it that has no business being on a burger or anything that is going to come in contact with the human tongue or near the chemo receptors in the nasal passage. I only say this to let you all know that if you go to Wendy's in the near future, the only things worth your moolah are the JBC, Spicy Chicken, and the taco salad. That is pretty much it. Again, did I finish it? Yes. But I didn't like it.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hub, I am quite sure that you need to fire your public relations chief for allowing you to write and publish this post. You wrote the following, and I quote, "I love a little spice between my buns (on the way in - not on the way out)." end quote. I am appalled, this cannot be, such vile language surely cannot be uttered on a family medium such as the blungle. clearly you were not thinking, or youre being sabataged by the far left san fransisco liberals. I would alter the post if I were you, before Ri-bone sees this.

Tikes said...

When Dr. P called me just to ensure that I would read the words firsthand...(before they were altered), I acted quickly. I will stand as a witness that the quote in question " I love a little spice between my buns (on the way in - not on the way out)." was indeed forged from the depths of Hubs heart....For the purposes of the blungle and Team Awesome being Awesome....it is imperitive that we pummel Hub for this catastrophe...as Rome would say..."you can't unring the bell", so Hub will launch a campaign that will no doubt include a press conference that will include his wife giving a few remarks indicating that she will "stand by Hub, and that the media just blew it out of proportion, and that this quote was taken out of context"...and eventually the media circus will go away....but from now on until forever, anytime Hub gets into a verbal battle, his opponent can utter the phrase "I better get out of here before you start looking for a little spice between your buns"....and it will render him speechless.

War Dr. P getting on the horn immediately to notify Team Awesome of this....

Tikes said...

War me laughing out loud while reading this....

Tikes said...

Side note: on the bottom of your blog...below my BFF Matt, you need to replace the ? with a !, or at least a period.

Tikes said...

I guess it is above my BFF Matt....sorry.

Riley Alexander said...

Wow. I am speachless. Note my worst fear coming true. On Kody's blog earlier today I said
"Casey... good thing I know you are being sarcastic on that last comment, becuase if you werent' that's pretty much saying you are a homosexual that doesn't like girls anymore"
Well, it has come apparent, that comment was not sarcastic, and you are indeed a homosexual. Leave it to me to go beyond the line that is drawn to explain why this is so. The dead give away is the sentence "I love a little spice between my buns" let's now disect this sentence to reveal C-hubs hidden message.
Sadly, this is not a message... it's an offer. It's an offer to a certain populus. The same people that live in san francisco. The same group of men that like to wear pink, and talk with lisps. it's basically a plea for a different form of attention. Hub, what Tikes said is true. You will live with this for the rest of your days. Colby, you have again proven why you are on team awesome. Noting what needed to be brought forward, and acting with haste.
Hub, I cant help you with this, but I'm sure Elton John would love to visit with you.... again.

Tikes said...

I just wish I could see Hubs face when he checks the blog in the morning...

Well, lets check the comments to my last post...oh yeah...8 comments already..sweet.......Um....wait a minute....what is going on here...um delete, delete, delete, delete, scramble, scramble, scramble...Think of something else to post, think of something else to post.....I hope nobody printed that....I hope nobody printed that.....do you think my mom saw it? Did I really think that? Yikes.

Tikes said...

At least the title of the post is true......

Tikes said...

I just read the post again....he precedes the infamous quote by stating "You all know that" ...as if there was any doubt.

Now we really do know Hub....thanks for that.

Unknown said...

I also wondered what Hub's experience will be when he checks the comments, "sweet, 10 comments over night? that must be a record."! well, I have now saved the post on my harddrive and now have redundant copies that I will burn and send to all interested parties. "this is a day that will live in infamy...."

Unknown said...

I am thinking of a new name for C-Hub such as Casey's spice hub, buns of spice, In and out burger, errrr burner.

Ashley said...

Thanks to me (and to Casey staying up late to finish some homework) he caught this tonight. Now he just informed me "I'm going to be up for awhile".
Thanks for the laugh "Team Awesome".
And by the way, I did see him watching some San Frans on MTV battling over each other the other night, for a brief moment.
But trust me he has not or will he ever "go there". Due to in small part because of the manliness of being known as a member of team awesome...and an Alexander.

Ashley said...

oh, and he WAS so pumped that there was already 11 comments. Little did he know...

Hub said...

This is the last time I EVER post about hamburgers. Holy moley J stew. Manual buzzer on myself.

Amanda said...

My favorite part... the title of the blog "caution, extreme disgust ahead" very true Casey, very true