Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Now Hold On...



My fellow Americans...

Wow. That came out wrong. I have gone and edited the previous post. I have added a bit of explaination. For some reason I feel that the damage has been done and deleting the entire thing will not really undo anything, so... it is what it is. I blame the media. Even my wife threw me under the bus. I applaud team awesome for their swift and decisive disses. I would expect nothing less. My only wish is that I could have somehow been on the attack instead of getting, truly, murdered by text.

Right now I am trying to imagine your (Dr. P, Tikes, and Ri-Bone) faces the next time I see you all. I can imagine you laughing and me standing there like... uh... ya... you know what I meant. This is going to suck for a long, long time.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. President, I just want to personally thank you for creating what, quite possibly, was the funniest post/comment board I have seen to date. Yes, it may have been a slight of toungue, bit it was hilarious.

Unknown said...

P.S. what you meant is not what is important, we all knew that. It was how you said it that was funny.
thanks again

Hub said...

Again, I wish that I could say it was on purpose. I guess you're welcome?

Tikes said...

Hub....that was awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Riley Alexander said...

Hub, remember about our tee time saturday. Also, I cant wait to see you pull up in your car, and get out with a simple "hi" and act like nothing happened on your blog yesterday.

Riley Alexander said...

Also, i love the picture at the top of the blog, judging by the trees, and the lack of garbage arournd and in the water, i'm guessing that picture is really old.

Your Mom said...

your mom did see the post in question but not until it had been edited so I didn't really catch on. As one of the more delicate members of the A Team I would probably have missed it anyway until you lower-minded Team Awesome pointed it out.