Sunday, November 18, 2007

3 Things You May Or May Not Need To Know...

The first thing of note here is mostly for Tyson as none of you have traveled the world reading meters as we have. Friday I went to read meters in Delta. Tyson already where I am going with this. Let me just say that I found my dream retirement destination. Picture a beautiful lake just minutes west of Delta. Now, take that lake and put a gorgeous rambler (trailer) right up next to the shore line. Next, make sure that there in NO grass in sight. Sage brush is ok, just no grass - dirt roads too? Of course.... There you have it - Sherwood Shores. What a place. I now believe everything that Tyson told me about. It really is that awesome.
Next... Our Christmas stuff is up. I know, Riley has had his up for a month, Tyson has been singing along with Kenny "the Roaster" Rodgers for 2 weeks, and Colby has been on the freaking Polar Express and visited the north pole. I thought I should get with the program. So I did. It is all up. Christmas tree, stocking holders, garland, lights, everything short of 2 or 3 things that will be added shortly that we are still working on. Anyway... it is now Christmas time in the Hub and at home. Most excellent.
Now, this next and final thought is about food teamwork. There are some mind boggling sauces out there. Here are a few: Honey Mustard - for nuggets, Tarter sauce - for fish and chips, Amazing sauce - for wings, Horseradish sauce - for prime rib, BBQ sauce and beef, etc. But last night my wife and I partook of (not for the first time, and definitely not the last) Red Robin's fry sauce. Oh my goodness. Best sauce ever! Period. I could seriously eat their steak fries smothered in that stuff until I died. It would take about 3 hours to do so, but I would love every second of it. I beg of you if you have not partaken of this sensation yourselves to get the Red Robin ASAP and enjoy.

Note: Red Robin did not pay my to endorse them, but if they did I would make them do it in fry sauce. So good.

7 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

Casey, I have to agree with you I also love Red Robins fry sauce! I'm just so sad that it took you this long to try it out!

Riley Alexander said...

I like red robin, yet I havent tried their sauce. What type is it exaclty? But if it's as good as you say it is, then next time I go, i'll show up in a swimming suit request they fill up a wading pool so I can just cannon ball into it. As for the christmas stuff, I havent added my 2 inflatables yet, for I do not want them too to get stolen. I'll put em up around the 1rst. Also, as of yesterday the lights are up, adn on. That's right, they look sweet.

Kara said...

Amen to that I love it too once I went there with a friend and she siad that she didnt like it so i took a fry with plenty of the deeeeeeelcious suace on it and shoved it in her face.....to be continued

Hub said...

Can't wait ---- need to read story now!!

Unknown said...

Was there a dog at the table that was wearing a bib? Or was this a different freind?

Unknown said...

The Fry sauce is mayo and BBQ sauce by the way. And I also covet retirement property in delta. such beauty, such bliss. and their mascott is a rabbit. what more could you ask for.

Keely said...

I too love their sauce...mmmm..yep i am drooling right now..