Sunday, November 25, 2007

Long Lost Brothers?


I recently (last night) watched the championship game of the Las Vegas NCAA basketball tourney. This game was between the BYU cougars and the North Carolina Tar Heels. I think that Tyson may post on how awesome UNC is so I will not go into great detail. Suffice it to say that the Tar heels barely pulled it off. I was worried for a bit there. NC didn't pull away until there were about 4 minutes left, but that doesn't matter. The zoobies gave a good effort, but there were too many white boys on the team and they just ran out of steam. Oh ya, and Psycho T plays for NC. What a stud. Watching the game, I couldn't help but see none other than my brother-in-law Jason out there with the #50 jersey on. I am thinking that they may be brothers, or at least cousins, because the resemblance is scary. I am hoping to cash in on this relationship to get some sweet tickets to the Duke game in Chapel Hill. Anyone with me? Alright. Anyway... pretty weird. I thought Jason was in Japan for two years. Maybe that was just a cover to go play for coach Williams. I report, you decide. And remember - You stay classy team awesome.

5 comments:

Riley Alexander said...

What the crap! yeah, that's pretty weird. I'd have to see jason with a bloody nose to complete the look, and decide once in for all, if your father in laws money is going to support a missionary or if it's supporting a tuition.

Riley Alexander said...

By the way, these classic cartoons are freaking awesome. keep it up.

Hub said...

I have a couple more that I will add here and there. I laugh freaking hard when I watch some of these. Tikes - say hello to Donald for me if you can get away from the Princess gig for long enough. For the record - I am not jealous that you are in Disneyland and I am at school.

Riley Alexander said...

Ha ha, oh wait. I'm at work. Nevermind. I cant decide who I think is cooler, donald, or goofy. Cause to tell you the truth, both those guys got more game then mickey.

Tikes said...

Greatest part of this post is the last 4 words. I am so proud of you for doing your homework, and as I can see, you were not disappointed in you homework. Holy Awesome movie. As for the lookalikes, it is a little creepy. Throw a few more pounds on Jason, and he could be called Psycho J or something....