Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Adding Fuel To The Fire...

If this isn’t the most fitting follow-up post ever, I don’t know what is…

First off, I vote that all shoe companies should get together at a big BBQ and resize all their shoes so that they are all the same. I hate that a 12 in Nike in too small, but ok in Adidas etc… On top of that whole issue is that fact that my feet, although beautiful and never stinky, are both too big and too little. My shoe size is a 12.5. Is that a crime? No. I swear there are no stores in the county that order this size. I am too lazy and impatient to order a pair online, so I am forced to squeeze into a 12 or flop around in a 13. I hate it. Boo-hoo-hoo, I know that you all care.

Anyway, back on track…

I just finished fueling my growing addiction/problem. How, you ask? Well, as you probably already guessed – I bought some golf shoes. I will test them out tomorrow morning bright and early. I am hoping that they cut like 10 strokes off my game, but I am not counting on it (go ahead and re-read my Michael J. Fox post and insert shoes instead of a SUMO driver). Anyway – I will be sure to post my score and let you know how it went.

Oh, and these are the shoes that I bought for $55 bones (tax included). Size 12 – and they fit pretty well. They are just a smidge tight around the metatarsal-digit joints. They had another pair that I really liked - Nikes for $45, but they only had size 12 (too small), no size 13’s (that would have been perfect). So… your mom.

4 comments:

Tobias said...

Hub.. I had to blink twice to see two updates on your blog. I hope that you like your new golf shoes. I totally understand on the size issues. I am between 11.5 and 12 in all of my shoes. Shoe companies suck.

Hub said...

Update: do to unforseen complications, I will not be testing them out tomorrow... stupid tournament.

Tikes said...

We can test them out on Friday Hub....easy now. My golf shoes shaved about .01 stroke off my game, but they make me look like a million bucks.

Riley Alexander said...

Do they transform baseball swings into golf swings? If so, I know this guy....

When are your plaid mc hammer pants coming?