Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Holy Ridiculously Long Time Without Posting, Batman...



Wow. Welcome back, me. So I would like to confess to you all about an addiction that I have been struggling with for quite some time. This addiction started even before the first power outage here at the ranch. This addiction has caused me to give up the essential and basic things that are essential to sustaining life. I have given up money, I have given up sleep, and I have given up food. Yes, I have a problem… but I like it.

This problem is golf. Golf has, in one way or another, kept me from faithfully posting on what should now be known as the ‘wheretheresghosttown’ blog. But I have ripped myself away for these brief moments, to update you.

My problem is not just that I golf every once in a while. It is Wii golf, it is real golf, and now it is golf on the XBOX. I have even started walking. Yes, you read right – walking.

Anyway, Ash got me a pass for a buy one get one free at Gladstan and it has been on ever since father’s day. On top of that, I splurged and bought ‘Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06’ for the XBOX for a grand total of $5.38. By the way – it is sweet.

So for all of you that are upset right now or thinking that this is long overdue - you are just jealous that I play golf in one form or another for like 3 hours a day, easy.

4 comments:

Tikes said...

We waited a month for that?

Ashley said...

Casey: Where's my XBOX?
Me: I don't know sweetie, maybe Tyler mistook it for his father and is playing with it outside.

Riley Alexander said...

Ash, that was money. I used to be super good at wii golf, then addi took my game and it hasn't worked since. Hub, let's try to keep it a little more regular on the blog. Even if you have to update on your round for the day. Wii golf, or PGA golf 06' whatever.

Tobias said...

Well. Ok nintendo golf, golf is a good excuse but come on. Have you ever played fifa 08 on the wii? That is fun. We need to go golfing. Oh by the way ncaa football comes out on the 15th of july. I have been counting down dor a month now.