Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ask and Ye shall receive...

What is up. A tremendous Thursday to you. This is going to be an epic post. Just in time for a zero tolerance Friday. That is right team awesome. Tyson, you wanted it - you got it. Yes sir, it's Alvin's mix large and in charge. I will even supply you with half speed and double speed. The second two are not as high quality, but you get the point. What are we talkin' about? Whyyyyyy!!!??? Awesome. I vote that youtube be the #1 sponsor on KDIS. Even without the money. I can't do without it. Update: I found, one of my favorites, the Jacko's Adult Alarm. Enjoy.

For all of you ladies that are extremely confused right now and don't understand why your husband is laughing hysterically while he listens to seemingly random bits of the Rome show, I have one piece of advice - give it two weeks...

Amanda, if you are really curious as to what "lunch with the monkey" refers to, wikipedia has provided an excellent resource for most if not all of what is said in Alvin's mix. Lunch with the monkey is in there under "soundbites that get run into the ground", find it's little excerpt. If you want even more info including Mike in C-town's side, you can scroll down to Reference 2 and read "tears of a clone". This is probably the best research I have ever done and the coolest thing I have found online to date. There is stuff in here that I didn't even know. Whoever put this together is the newest member of team awesome. What a resource. I am pumped up right now. As manifested by my inability to stop typing. Soundbite database

3 comments:

Tikes said...

Excellent Casey, This is how you play when you are on Team Awesome! 110% all the time.

I ask these simple questions...

Did Casey have time to do this? No, but he still did it.

Did Casey just throw it up and say here? No, he commented and made us UNDERSTAND his research.

This is the kind of contribution that gets you racked, and if I may be the first to say.....

War C-Hub, as you are one of the original 4 affiliates of Team Awesome, and KDIS.

Tikes said...

Also, I must refer all readers back the the blog entitled Ri-Bone Inc. for a clarification on E#'s. Under the pounding post....read the last comment, it should clear up any doubt as to when an E# is appropriate.

Tikes said...

No, I am just saying that throwing around E#'s just because you can is unnecessary. If I am 5 feet away, I could just use a regular good ol' pound.

But if I did call you gay, what could you possibly do about it?