Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A couple thoughts...


Not alot going on today from the Genola crew. I did come across an alarming picture that I thought I should share. As you can see. That is a sheep drinking out of a fountain. I don't know where and I don't want to. I thought the movie "Black Sheep" was a bad, low budget movie. Apparently it is a documentary. I hope it took place in a far off country - we all know sheep can't swim (hopefully). Anyway...
Another thing. I double, triple and quadruple checked with Jon today about the nintendo and it will be in my possesion if not tomorrow, then for sure Friday at work. So, I will supply the NES, the TSB game console, 2 paddles, and plenty of beat downs. I guess you all just have to show up and take your turn as my whipping boy.
War wars. (Not actual wars filled with bloodshed, "war eagle" wars)
War Riley starting to understand some of the jungle lingo.
War anytime the "garden" is mentioned.
War me winning the Tecmo Smack off.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very pleased to see that you are not helping the sheep to reach the fountain as you helped the sheep over the fence. ohhh, that was low. sorry. not.

Riley Alexander said...

That's pretty cool! It is reminding me of "black sheep" This one seems to be tamed though, and not going after anyone's jugular.

Hub said...

Colby, does your comment have anything to do with Brian Camp?

Riley Alexander said...

Yes I must also question that comment's origin. Also, Spell it, and then use it in a sentence.

Tikes said...

i-t. Jane saw it at school.

Tikes said...

The only other question I have is....when did the ferret lady graduate to sheep. Clearly this is her "pet" that she is training to become human. No doubt she dresses it up at night and they go to dinner and a movie. This was the straw that told the husband...."I am outta here".

Unknown said...

you all are clearly unseasoned in your sarcastic comment libraries.
my first comment had to do with a saying when I was just a boy, that had to do with "helping the sheep over the fence". To elaborate, but not too much as this is a family blog, let us imagine the cowboys on brokeback mountain herding sheep in san fransisco, then a sheep gets stuck trying to jump over a fence, what would the cowboy do in order to help said sheep over the fence? use your imaginations, but not too much.

Tikes said...

Yikes, I am done visiting this blog thank you not very much.

Riley Alexander said...

I am unformiliar with this saying.... as is everyone else here. Clearly, you have just let the cat out of the bag, as this was just your technique you perfected while working on the Hiatt farm? (oooohhhh) imagine me now licking my finger and touching my own shoulder and making a sssssssss sound, cause that was a burn. What?

Riley Alexander said...

Or should I say E-burn

Hub said...

Wow. So it does have a lot to do with Brian Camp. That is kinda what I figured. E-burn. Wow.

Tikes said...

E-Burn? wow that is so hot right now.

Riley Alexander said...

Colby.... are you there. I've been stalking the blog waiting for your response. It's been declared.... point, set, match, or the phrase... check mate, will now be appropriate.

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.